Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick and Easy- Crockpot Chili Verde---Yummmmmm

Chili Verdi....... it' s what is for dinner tonight! I slaved allllllllllll day...... NOT.... I did get fancy and add a few extra's though..... not sure what got into me.....




Another Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy recipe! Chili Verde Baby....


One pork roast- Cube and throw it in the crockpot

Garlic Salt- Sprinkle over the meat...because everything is better with garlic...

1Large jar- Pace Picante Sauce .....it isn't as green as with ONLY using green sauce but the taste is wonderful.......



I have also used a chunky green salsa before, if you use something too juicy the Verdi will have a thinner consistency....this La Victoria Thick n' chunky Salsa Verde is yummy....


1 Large Bottle of La Victoria Green Taco Sauce


Place the lid on the crockpot and let it go all day.......

TADA! That's All Folks...
****************************************************************************
Now: if you are an over achiever and you want to go above and beyond..,..


***On days when for some reason I feel the need to put more effort into it (although it really is wonderful just the way it is.......this is just the spaz that comes out in me from time to time) I will quarter up some tomatillos and throw them in there and I will chunk up some white onion and throw it in there. Toss in some cilantro and squeeze in some lime or lemon...
But that is only on rare occasions.... I don't want to raise expectations around here.

Grab some tortillas, cheese and a can of refried beans...... you've got yourself a meal...

Chili Verdi burritos baby......


Another Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Recipe.....



Ciao Bellas~



No comments:

Post a Comment