Sunday, October 25, 2009

I JOINED TWITTER~ stop laughing...

So I joined the world of Twitter.... I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to use it now.

Can you say LAME-O?

I accidentally sent a message from my cell phone last night to my twitter thingy.....and I had a typo to boot!.....yes, I'm one of those texters...

This is me...... the Dork-O, the Lame-O...... THE.......well you get the picture...

I can gab, I can babble, I can cook, I can be a momma and I can blog.......

I'm trying to make myself feel better here.....can you tell?.....help me out here friends.....

So you know how excited I find myself getting over my blog followers.??.... well, now I have to get twits, tweeties, twitters....tweetsters.....oh never mind.... followers on my twitter thing a ma jig....

I have two...... woooooo hoooooooooo baby! Stand back..... At this rate, I'm going to end crashing Twitters Server very soon.......One of my tweeter peeps I'm really excited about having cuz I just really love her blog and think she is a sweetie and the other one..........

Well, I'm not so sure, again maybe lame-o again, but I think she is following me hoping I will join her work from home plan.....

I just joined last night but if I don't figure out this fun world of tweets soon, maybe I should stick to blogging!

What's next? Mommas Soapbox on Facebook...hmmmmm... it could happen......stop laughing.... I can do that one....

Ok, as you can see I'm in a dork-o mood today! SHOCKER....Ok, that is pretty much ALL the time..... but ya know..........whatever........

No, I have not been sampling new margarita recipes ..........again... ... *hiccup*...

Happy Sunday friends!!!

Church and Nascar all in one day! What's not to like?..

Ciao Bellas~

4 comments:

  1. If I laughed at you, I'd have to laugh at me.
    Well, I can do that. Laugh at me, I mean. But not you. Cause your cool, not lame-o. Cause you can Blog and Tweet! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. TF- We can laugh together...that's the most fun anyway!

    I'm following you....tweet... tweet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am JUST getting to know FB and your blogging and NOW I have to tweet too?? lol ok whatever it takes to follow you cous! love ya my little tweeter? twit? tweety? LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently joined Twitter too, and it feels like not getting picked for dodgeball, all over again! I have 9 followers...4 of which are family members. Pretty sad, huh? I'll find you on there and follow you...maybe you could make this former last-place dodgeball player a hand and follow me too? Good luck with the twits, twitters, tweeters, tweets? What the heck?

    ReplyDelete