Saturday, October 24, 2009

BISCUIT SUGAR DOUGHNUTS~

This is all you need! And YES if you have something the size of a turkey baster with the top off, that would be just fine to use to cut out the doughnut holes....

Living in the middle of nowhere, when you can't find your stuff......you make do......

I seem to "MAKE DO"......a lot......

Whatever........


Why do you make me look at you while I pour the grease?....I'm going to spill......




Where is that little tab you pull to open the can?......hmmmmmmmmmm



OH MY GOSH! Did you hear that pop?!?



Look how it's oozing out....... I didn't know opening the biscuits would be so entertaining.....


I crack myself up....... "Momma, can I open the next can too?"



I'm so good at stabbing them with the turkey baster.......this is fun......

Just look at them.......lying there so innocent, not knowing what we have in store for them......
I'm sorry biscuit dough, I know you are used to be baked, not having your guts poked out and thrown into hot grease..... but we thank you....we thank you from the bottom of our tum tum's.....



Momma, are you taking a picture of me getting the sugar??
Why yes I am lil' Rugrat........now turn around and watch what you are doing before what you are doing is cleaning up my floor.....


S'more sugar in the bowl.......

Drop her in to the big ol' hot grease pan........I know it hurts......just do it..........

Oh ya baby.....now we are cooking with gas.......and grease......
but we aren't talking about that right now......

And they are browning............now hurry......FLIP......FLIP.....faster ladies....FLIP.......not a moment to spare.......
Trust me the burnt ones get eaten too........ with enough sugar on them nobody will ever know........


Ah the sugar........you can add Cinnamon to the mixture also or frost them cake frosting.....
The calories you can add to these bad boys are endless.......sighhhh


Plop....Plop........Fizz......Fizz..... oh how delicious it is......


The doughnut holes...........cook quickly........ and they are also gone just as quickly.....
When Hunk is home, they never make it to the plate.......
And I may or may not sample as I cook......

Make sure to coat them nice and good in the sugar lil rugrat.... not a calorie to spare......


Droppin' some more doughnut balls (holes) into the sugar...... sighhhhhhhhhhhh

And we now present............Yummy for the Tummy.....doughnuts.........


Rugrats: "Hurry up and take the picture Momma we want to eat these not blog them!"



Aw man.......this is going to be good.



Hot off the stove Rugrats....be careful!


Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......GOOD!...



Lil Rugrat: "Look Momma.......one doughnut is left!......."

Miss Rugrat: "You got more than me....It's mine!...Oh I'm so hungry still...."


PLEASE!!!........ giggle......giggle..

And just like that they are gone!......... easy come.....easy go......

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Sugar Doughnuts!!

Ciao Bellas~

9 comments:

  1. ♥ We make these too!!! Same exact way minus the turkey baster... Have you ever tried dipping them in dried pudding... I've done carmel and vanilla TASTY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    Hmmmmmm....... new way to add calories! I've not tried that before. But I will now!

    We had a great day. I'm pooped though!

    And the rugrats have baking class tomorrow! They are all excited about it though!

    Hope you had a good day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum...we need to make these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina,

    They are soooooooo good and really easy.

    My rugrats get so excited when I make them, you would think it was a BIG DEAL, I luv it when something is easy and you get such love in return for it! LOL

    I'm all about easy......that didn't sound too good...... but you know what I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay my butt grew bigger just reading this post. LOL!! I remember Mom making these when we were kids. I loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn! I was gonna reach in there and grab that last one but you got to it before me. Oh well, I didn't need it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...... I'll make you some TF! We all need a doughnut once in a while......

    Don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post ! Your girls are so cute and funny !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when we where kids we had an assembly line LOL we would fight for the can opening job.Such a great memory! And I have made them and had the kid's i've been blessed to watch make them and Javeon just loves them to. Stephanie you should tell me how Grandma made her Chocolet Gravy!

    ReplyDelete