Friday, October 23, 2009

MY WISH~

I've had several emails and comments about the song on my blog.... "MY WISH".....

This song reminds me of "MY WISH" for all four of my above Rugrats.... It brings tears to my eyes because I feel so strongly in the words as my wish for them.

I think it is what we all want for our Rugrats...... But when our oldest graduated High School and left for another State to go to a trade school, this song brought me to tears DAILY.

This was and is my wish for him still. He since came home.....decided that trade school wasn't for him after all.......we won't talk about what that cost........ that's a whole other post.....LOL...... and now he is working for Hunk and I. And he's very happy and a hard worker.........and we are proud of him.

This song still holds true and that is why I still have it on my blog......

It reminds me of how quickly time flies past us.......

Example below:
This is my oldest Rugrat when he was one year old... please hold your comments on how lovely I looked....crouching behind him in all my beauty with my eyes closed...

I guess I could have looked for a photo where I didn't look like a goofy pile of poo...lol

Although, if I new then what I'd look like now, girlfriends, lets just say.... I don't care that it was December and cold out.....I would have had on a bikini for this photo.........well, maybe not, but if I HAD it on, I would have looked much better in it then...... after giving birth a year prior.......then I would NOW.....

My bikini days are gone......sianara......never to return...adios amigos...bye bye bikini........hello stretch marks, cellulite and scars....

But I don't miss those bikini wearing days at all.....no, I'm serious I don't.......not a bit, not even for a minute........ sniff...

Just like I don't miss my big Rugrat being small enough to cuddle and love on.....miss him wrapping his arms around me and telling me he is going to marry me someday..... don't miss it at all.....not a bit, not even for a minute...

sniff.......sniff...

And in the blink of an eye.......
My one year old sitting with all the dolls I made, in his own little chair......has turned into this young man.
Those of you who have older children can now shout out "AMEN"......... and those of you with little ones.......... hug em and kiss em.......
Before you know it they can pick you up easier than you can pick them up......... well, maybe.......I'm not going there.....maybe that is why both of my boys have had hernia surgeries... hmmmmmmm...... but you get the picture.....

Ciao Bellas~

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your pic cous!! and I do remember Kyle at that age! cutie patutie, and I was so jealous that I didn't think I would EVER have one and after 16 LONG, grueling years of one let down after another and miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy and everyone telling me, "oh honey, just relax, it will happen one day?" I would just smile and then cry, then 16 years to the day we got married we had Chris! what a great anniversary gift!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ You have a beautiful family!!! I love that first picture of all the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes my heart pang...can a heart pang?
    My oldest is only 8 but it feels so fast already. It doesn't help that she acts like she's 14! I haven't had a chance to read your story, but I'm going to...I'm having trouble finding the time to brush my teeth these days! Thank you for your comments. They are always appreciated! I'll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks serious! My little sister is a photographer and she came and stayed with me for a visit. While she was here she took a few photos of the Rugrats for me.

    Christina- I think a heart can pang....and isn't it crazy how young they are when they start acting like teenagers! lol

    Lanette- I'm so glad you finally had C. What a blessing he is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that is it. I'm going to wake Andrew up right now and hug him as tight as I can! I can't believe how fast time flies sissy. It seems like yesterday you had little ones, now they are all getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romaine and TF-- I could see your hands in there air shoutin' it out when I read your comments...... lol

    I have the tissue box.....and if you need to get snot bubbles on my shoulder......I'm good with that too....

    ReplyDelete