Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls Soccer~ My youngest Rugrat's game... Go Pink Raptors!

The meeting of the minds.......

So far they are undefeated this season....Yeah!!.....

Most important: They have so much fun....

Can you say PINK!?!
My Rugrat changed into her PINK ensemble (after her game was finished) to cheer on her lil' sisters team.
She had to change in a port-a-potty ...now that is showing determination to show support for you lil' sister!
"Go Pink Raptor's Go!" she was busy juggling her bracelets most of the time but the thought was there....

I was laughing so hard when I downloaded this photo!
It captures the emotion everyone on the team feels when a ball is flying at them.....
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's gonna hit me!!!"
She is one of my Rugrats good friends .....and is a very good player......but I love this photo....so of course I had to share....


There she is again, not so worried this time........she is taking care of business......

My little Rugrat.... Go baby! Go!....


Here is my Rugrat again........
The games are so much fun.......and I also believe so important to keep the lil' ones involved in something.

Hunk and I love cheerin' our Rugrats on.........Now if we can just remember to bring our chairs to the games.......sighhhhhhh......

My Rugrat fightin' for the ball while one of her coaches watches from the sidelines.
I was told a few of the parents were giving him a bit of a hard time about not having a pink shirt on so here he is wearing one proudly.....
They are great coaches and we feel blessed for our Rugrat to get the chance to play with such a great group of kids......
Hope you enjoyed a peek into what every Saturday holds for us.......for a season.......
These days remind me of that song: "Let them be little"
It is so true.........they are only that way for awhile.......
What a privilege to get to be their momma!
Now kiss your babies and enjoy your Sunday!
Ciao Bellas~

No comments:

Post a Comment