Friday, March 5, 2010

BEACH HOUSE BLEW UP THE LAKE HOUSE.....SPILLIN IT BIG TIME...

This is the view from the bar in our home. This is what I have been clinging to in order to make it through the day.

Why?......Well, we sold the beach house and had to move all the furniture out. Some of the loads went to our barn storage where our business is located and some of it was brought here to our home. Some of the things I'm using here, somethings I'm selling, some I'm giving and some I'm throwing away.

Hold your breath as you scroll.......and maybe cover your eyes and spread your fingers just a tad.......just enough to "peek" at my mess......




These bunk beds were in the girls room but we replaced them with the trundle beds from the beach house. So now the bunk beds are part of the dining room......


This is a box of clothes that I'm giving to a friend of mine for her daughters. We went through the girls drawers and found a ton that didn't fit right or they didn't want.....


These are the TV's from the Beach House that Hunk is installing for me.....He's so handy!



Multiple sofas (green ones are going and leather ones from the beach are staying).....bunk beds (again)....and dirty clothes that my kids think doesn't belong in the hamper anymore...
Seriously, there is a huge dang mess, it's like a maze to get through the house and they think this is the perfect time to start throwing all the clothes on the floor in front of the washer and dryer.......head is spinning again....




Surround sound boxes......and the green sofas that are outta here finding a new home at my Aunt and Uncles house.

Folded laundry that still needs to be put away.... I'm sure all my Rugrats are running and hiding rushing to put it away as we speak.



Seriously.........This is just ridiculous over the top......soooooo much crap STUFF . I don't even know where to start......

Can't believe I'm posting this disaster mess for you all to see......




And in the middle of all the crapola, little Miss Rugrat is at her desk doing her homework...... Must be so easy to concentrate......
I'm sure you notice the box with the food in it has been opened..........of course... SHOCKER....

This is stuff that came out of the girls bedroom........ I'm wondering if we are making a bigger mess or making progress, sometimes it's hard to tell......


Sigh..........that's all I can say about that.....



If I don't fall and break my leg, arm, neck or ankle I'll be back with AFTER photos...... Will be so much more enjoyable.....
At least for me.....
OH........You can open your eyes now......it's over........for YOU.......sigh.......
Crap, this bites, I want to sit on the sofa and watch a Lifetime Movie.
I better get busy so much to do and I can hardly stand my life wait to get going on it!
Spillin' the beans all over this time.........as if anyone could see them if I did.

Ciao Bellas~

5 comments:

  1. Just take it one room at a time and don't be afraid to get rid of stuff! And NO LIFETIME movies 'til your done! Well,maybe listen to them as you work ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta tell ya, I was thinking, "My sunroom is waaaay worse than this" but I might be mistaken (snicker, snicker, hee hee). It really isn't bad - it's just cluttered - it is easy to see you are an excellent housekeeper under all the extra furniture and stuff - really!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not as bad as I expected, but of course I'm not there trying to live in it too. That bunk bed in the dining room, is too funny! I think you should just leave it there for awhile and have people over and see what they say! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Tami will loan her maid?!?!? :)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ It's just as bad as moving!!! I hate moving!!! I've been "unpacking" for a year now! and I'm still not done! :)

    ReplyDelete