Saturday, November 7, 2009

ARE YA THIRSTY?

I think my tree is thirsty.... That or it's doing Yoga stretches.....pretty sad when an old tree is more limber than I am...

I think it's just REALLY thirsty.... or trying to spy on the neighbors.... "peeping-tree"


It looks as though it has fallen and can't get up....... now that one I can do..

In fact my rugrat sons were just laughing at the dinner table about how they put a banana on the ground when they were young because they had seen this on tv. They sat waiting to see if would slip on it......
YEP, you guessed it.....I slipped on it .....they still can't believe it worked.....they also can't believe I actually stepped on it.......

I'm sure I was trying to not step on their 5,396 toys they were (not) playing with at the time and this is how I didn't notice the banana peel.

Seriously who REALLY slips on a banana peel?....yep.....ME....sighhhh

And for the record, Hunk just came up behind me reading my post and started laughing.....again.....I don't think I will ever live this one down....

Enjoy your morning!

Ciao Bellas~

9 comments:

  1. I am sure the boys got a big laugh at this one. Hopefully they won't try it again....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pre-congrats! No baby yet!!

    Boys and there tricks! Got to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not.
    But think of it like this....when you are 90 years old, you can still make them laugh. All you have to do is say "banana peel".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys will be boys makin' memories and great stories.

    Ya'll have a wonderful weekend filled with blessings and void of banana peels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ Awesome tree!! It does look cool! Sorry about the slipping! I slipped on one of the kids books once totally broke a toe! I felt retarded! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are filled with fantastically funny stories and I thank you for a morning giggle! As for the winding path to take in and around those 5,396 toys.........been there, done that, stubbed toes, lego indentations on feet, yelps of pain cried out, and yes, slipped on a matchbox car or two....or four....or eight....or 232! At least you know your boys had fun growing up!! :>

    Love the tree shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT is funny.. and something you only see in cartoons, hope you are okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha...too funny! I'm loving your tree commentary!

    ReplyDelete