Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spinach Dip

So I was cleaning out my fridge today and I have Spinach dip in there that expires after today. I hate to throw it out, hardly any was eaten....... So I have decided I'm going to experiment. I'm going to put the spinach dip in a pan, heat it up, add a little bit of milk to thin it out a bit, then I'll add some cheese I have until it melts. Then I'm going to cut up potatoes and put them in a casserole dish and stir in the spinach/cheese mixture, top it off with a little more cheese (cuz you can never get enough cheese right?) and bake it. If it isn't any good, then I wasted some potatoes and cheese but if it is then I made a fun recipe and didn't waste the spinach dip.

I have spareribs and honey BBQ sauce going in the crock pot. It smells so yummy!

I'm down to my very last diet soda and with my $25 a week challenge I figure I wont be purchasing any soda this week. Soooooooo no problem, I am making sun tea! I actually do love tea, so it's all good. =)

I'm off to finish entering in my budget online. (My Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover) I love that guy!

Hugs,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. So how did it turn out?? What a clever idea. I love spinach dip!

    ReplyDelete