Thursday, October 16, 2008

My turn to be sick

Well, I guess it is my turn to be sick. It's been coming on the last couple days and it is HERE now. My head is stuffed up, I have a fever and my throat feels like a cheese grater was used on it.

I didn't get out of my pajamas until about 15 minutes before it was time to go get the girls from the bus stop. Not because I was relaxing in bed........ nope because I started cleaning from the time they left for school until I had to get dressed to pick them up. I'm in a slower pace of cleaning today but for some reason I picked today to start deep cleaning. Went through all of the boys clothes and sorted them all out and nice and neatly. Refolded and put everything away. Dusted thier room and made thier beds. This is not something I normally do since they are 15 and 18 but today I was in the mood. I also cleaned out my bar "junk" drawers and cleaned off my "catch all" buffet. This all took a lot more time than I expected. I didn't even get my bathrooms or kitchen cleaned yet. But my baseboards and window seals are done. I want to do the same thing with the girls bedroom but it wont be today.

Katie has soccer practice tonight and tonight is family night. So the evening will be spent eating dinner and playing a board game together (after Katie gets back from soccer practice). It will be a late night but it is my favorite night of the week!

I better go get my rugs out of the washer and hang them up (I have A LOT of rugs and I've managed to wash them all today) I'm excited about that, but I'm waiting for them all to dry. With this warm again (darnit) California sun, it isnt' taking long. (We went from having a fire going the other night to turning the air on in a matter of two days.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment