Saturday, October 18, 2008

Soccer type again today!

Good Morning everyone! Well, I'm still sick. My cold is hanging on and I can't seem to shake it. I almost skipped my Bible Study class last night but I decided against it. I'm so excited about the study we are doing I decided to just sit on one end of the sofa and not get too close to anyone. This morning I was wondering if I made the right decision. I need to leave here by 6:45 at the latest because Katie has a soccer game at 8 and she has to be there at 7:30 (and it takes us about 30 minutes to get there) and she stayed the night at her friends house (last minute idea) last night and she didn't have her soccer stuff with her. By the time my bible study was out it was too late to take the clothes to thier house so I'm just meeting there there this morning for her to be able to change there. I got up extra early this morning so I could still sit and enjoy my coffee. The warmth feels so good on my throat.

I'll be sure to post some more photo's of thier games...... I better go get ready to roll out the door.

Happy Saturday!!

Kayla has a game at 12:30 (has to be there at noon). So we will have a laps in time

No comments:

Post a Comment