Monday, October 20, 2008

Soccer Photo's

Well, I got to the soccer field and took out my camera to get some great action shots of Katie running around the field.........and NO BATTERY! I was sooooooooo upset. I had taken my battery out to charge it the other day and I left it at home! Forgot all about it. ughhhhhhh.... Bad Mommy.

The games went well. Katie's team came in 2nds (lol.....oh wait I guess in soccer that means they lost).... It was 1 to 3. But they were having fun. Kayla's team won. (they are undefeated so far) They are having a blast. I'm so glad they played this year. It is their first year of soccer.

I'll try to remember my battery for my camera next time. They don't have games this coming Saturday because school is out for the week.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment