Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday's......

Meet me on Monday's via Miss Java!  Go on over and join the fun!






Questions:

1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?

Thanks to http://www.artie.com/ for the animation.

We have 5 TV's in our home.  One in our bedroom, one in the living room, one in our sons room, one in our daughters room and one at the bar. 

2. What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?



Let see.  My hormone medication, My bible, my lamp, my alarm clock (that I never set cuz Hunk sets his), an ink pen, whatever book I may be reading at the time.

3. How many pair of shoes do you own?


Hmmmmmm  Not a ton actually.  I just had a yard sale!  So cleaning out the clutter.  If I had to guess I would say maybe 10 to 15 pairs.

4. Can you change a flat tire?
Do I have a SPARE TIRE?  yes around my waist..... Oh wait, that wasn't the question....

If I had to change a flat tire..... I believe I could, yes. 

5. Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?

Have you seen my backside?  Let's just say......I prefer TREATS.....  In fact I prefer sweet and salty treats....  Like sweet and salty chex mix.... Yummmmmmmm, Yummmmmmm Yummmmmm

That's the low down on me this week.  How about you?

Ciao Bellas~

Momma

2 comments:

  1. Wow! those shoes in your picture look extremely painful. I should have a yard sale to get rid of some of my shoes that I know that I will never wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and salty - we ARE twins! Shoes - we ARE twins. Flat tires - we ARE twins! Wow!

    ReplyDelete