Monday, September 20, 2010

BETH MOORE {LIVING PROOF}- What an awsome speaker!


Saturday I went to the "Beth Moore Living Proof Live (Simulcast)"  Wow!  It was so wonderful.  I had heard she was a good speaker and I just loved her!

She spoke on "Kindness."  She gave some really good points.  It was perfect timing for me.  Part of what I have been working on already with my Aloha posts.  This is definitely part of being able to live  my Aloha.  I can't wait to share with you!

My Aloha posts are every Tuesday and Thursday's together with Nan over at Lbddiaries .  This week I will be posting about what I learned from Beth Moore. 

If you are a woman and you "open your mouth".  You will want to hear what Beth had to say.

Ciao Bellas~
~Momma~

4 comments:

  1. I've heard other people talk about what an amazing speaker she is, too. Sounds like a wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,

    It was soooooooooooo great! It was just what I needed. From time to time we all want to speak NOT with kindness...It was a great reminder of why we should. She was a crack up and at the same time she really hit home with some of the things she spoke about. I wouldn't hesitate to go see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you - a NEW HEADER!! Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see what you have to say about Beth Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nan! Beth Moore was sooooooooo wonderful! Life changing stuff for sure. As you are aware, we are on this journey of living our best life/our Aloha together but this inspired me even more to be the best person I can be. I want to make a difference in this world. I want someone's life to be changed for the better because I was here.

    ReplyDelete