Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WHO DOESN'T LOVE A GIFT FROM A FRIEND?

I had to run out to pick up a red pair of sweats from my Momma who picked them up for my lil' Rugrat's Christmas performance while she was in town. Thank Momma!

A very good friend of mine called to see if I received my package. She said it should be in my mail. I OF COURSE went and checked.......then I proceeded to open the package on the side of the road and my long stressful day melted into a day of joy and love.

Who can feel too overwhelmed when you have a Momma who runs to three different stores after a long day of work to find the RED pair of sweatpants her grand daughter needs the next day, to save you a trip to town? Do your Rugrats also give you this much notice?

And then 5 minutes later you open this package from a wonderful friend and you can feel the love pouring out of it......even while sitting on the side of a road.....


Oh yeah baby..... Homemade goodies..... A box of love......

This isn't the best photo but it is a box of FUDGE. Two different kinds.....peanut butter and a mint kind. Yummers to my tummers....
And for those of you wondering... YES, I DID OPEN THIS FUDGE BOX AND EAT TWO PIECES BEFORE I MADE IT OUT OF THE CAR AND BACK INTO MY HOUSE...it was heavenly....



Adorable cookies for everyone. Hunk and I got Christmas tree shaped cookies...

Isn't it so cute with my name written down the front?


Hello Mr. Snowman...... so talented! The rugrats were so excited to have their very own special snowman cookies with their names on them!

Oh my, what could be in this beautiful tin? Considering it's from my friend who the saying "It's all about the food" started with, I'm going with something yummy....

It's a "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" moment..........key the music.......bada.. bada...dun...dun.. ...chica ...chicaaaa.. "OH YEEEEEEAAAAAH....." dun.....dun.....
A box full of homemade yummy cookies.....
What a beautiful card. I love cards. Who doesn't really? Don't we all get so excited when we receive a card or a package in the mail? It's almost as fun as giving one.



I add it to my card wreath. My wreath of gratefulness. I'm so grateful for every single loved friend and family member.


Hope you are enjoying your Holiday Season so far. And I do hope you are fortunate enough to get a box full of homemade goodies from a friend.....


If you were all here I'd share some over a cup of coffee....... I'd even let you use my jingle cup!


Have a blessed day!


Ciao Bellas~

6 comments:

  1. Wow you have a great friend! The package was so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, introduce me to your friend. That's just what I need at this time of the year. More yummy's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so neat - I can enjoy cookies without gaining weight - thankyouverymuch! I do goody boxes, too, but mine are beauty products and some awesome perfume samples I used to give away on ebay (just email me S & I'll share). I do so enjoy your postings. How ya doin' wihout Hunk??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meghan- Isn't she so thoughtful? I am very blessed. I was so excited, as you can imagine...

    MidRae-Don't we all need more yummys. You would love her more than the yummys if you met her. She is sweeter than the fudge she sent....

    OOOOOOhhhhhhhh LBD sounds great. I'll have to email ya and see what fun things you have

    I'm missing Hunk something awful. I'm soooooo ready for him to come home. I didn't go to sleep until after midnight last night. My big ol' bed is very empty without that warm cowboy next to me.

    Although truth be told a little Rugrat has been slipping into my bed, taking advantage of Daddy being gone.

    I'm ready for him to come home. Did I mention that yet? LOL...The tower wasn't delivered on Monday like it was supposed to, it didn't get there until 11am on Tuesday so he is trying to play catch up to be able to make it home Friday night.

    Thank you for working so hard for our family BUT hurry home safely Hunk......Momma needs ya, misses ya and loves ya....and so do these Rugrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look delicious!!!! Very nice. What a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ What a nice friend! I love opening packages... it's so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete