Saturday, December 12, 2009

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MOMMA~

The morning starts off with my rugrat mixing up her "special red and green......Christmas color pancakes"


I have had this pan FOREVER...... it's one of my favorites......as you can tell....


Hot Cocoa, pancakes and syrup......... it kind of looks like a face....my what beautiful eyes you have.......sorry...........the dork in me just can't stay under control MOST days......



And lil Rugrat eating her "finger food"......errrrrrrrrrr.......pancakes.....
and the rugrats ask "if you can dip chicken nuggets in ranch, why not pancakes in syrup?"
When you have no good come back just quietly say my overly used word..
whatever....I try to pick my battles...


She transferred her hot cocoa to a travel mug.............only to find the lid is missing...
I'm sure it is in hiding with the missing socks and the remote controls......


And then they Rugrats are off to school, they actually make it out the door dressed, with their backpacks and packed lunches and are ON TIME.....

..and Momma jumps up and down, does a back flip, stomps her feet and claps her hands........has flashbacks of her cheer leading days and shouts "Say we are proud of you .....say we are proud of you......hey! hey!"

or was I singing....... "Celebrate good times, come on! There's a party goin' on round her, a celebration..." SORRY.....not sure what has gotten in to me today!...... I'm acting so.........soooooooooooo............so.....well,......so LIKE MYSELF.....

I understand if you never visit my blog again......also if you recommend professional help.....


So the Rugrats are off, a friend is over and we look out the window and see a Buck coming up the hill in my front driveway..... I missed the first one but when this 2nd guy came up I ran and grabbed my camera.


I'm taking photos thru my sliding glass door and trying to NOT scare him away...

He's on the move so I go to my front door to try and ever so quietly open the front door to get a better shot......


Hello Mr. Buck........ you are so b-e-a-utiful! Obviously me sneaking the front door open didn't work out so well for me...... but he stood still long enough for this photo so I was happy.....


Goodbye Mr. Buck.......


Yep, he's outta here........... and YES that STILL is the table and chair Hunk set up for our rugrat to paint.......I promise to have him put it away as soon as she stops saying she is going to go and finish her painting......



So the Rugrats are home. Dinner has been eaten and the silliness of our home begins. The music is blaring and our Rugrat daughter is dressing up and putting on a dance show for Hunk and I.

Uh Oh.......lil Rugrat comes out to see what is going on and decides to join in..... since her sister threw an umbrella at her, forcing her to be a part of her little production.


Oh ya, swing it to the left.........swing it the right.......

So she gets her quick wit (kind way of saying smart.....butt) ways from Hunk, but as sad as it is for me to admit.....she gets her "I'm a big Dork" ways from her Momma....
Work it girl.......


I'm not sure if she is trying to get rid of an air bubble from her tummy or box someone......


And Nestlie looks at Buck in disbelief....... "Buck can you believe this family we live with?"..... Buck says.......licking his chops...." I know if it weren't for the left over steak they just fed me, I'd have to consider adoption"........


Smile pretty for the camera.......Buck is not a fan of the flash.......


Ohhhhhhh.......lil rugrat getting her groove thing on...........



I think she was enjoying herself..........


Nestlie was watching with such interest.........


The cats gathered right outside the sliding glass door..... To get a good look at us?....
Nope to get a good taste of the left over steak we tossed out to them.......

"Vogue, Vogue, Vogue." Strike a pose.....





Aww.... love that little rugrat smirk.......

Buck joining in on the fun........
No animals were harmed in the making of this post........


And the singing part of the performance begins.......

At this point I can't take it anymore. I've been up dancing with the Rugrats. Showing them my old high school moves...... I've worked up sweat, peeled of my sweatshirt and threw on my big ol tank top that I sleep in most nights......

And what happens......... Hunk grabs the camera.......



I quickly turn away from the camera......thinking I should have kept my sweatshirt on.....my LARMS.......my LARMS....... I hate my LARMS in photos....

Larms= My Leg size arms.....

I laugh and turn back around to tell Hunk "Ha Ha, I'm too fast for you and that camera"......
and he snaps another photo......

Now I do NOT......I repeat.....do NOT......like photos of myself. Which is why you wont find many on my blog...... but I am, what I am, what I am.....and in order to show you the true happenings at my house, I had to include me being as big of a dork as my girls.....

Actually I did omit the photo of me trying to.......what do the teenagers call it ..... "Drop it".... it wasn't pretty.......not even a little......and as much as I love you all....... I couldn't go there...... it went to the recycle bin......

Hunk did try to show the girls how to pose for me but I missed the shot..... he wouldn't do it again for me..........he said I missed my once in a life time photo opprotunity......we'll see about that Hunk.....

You all enjoy your day!

Today I'm taking lil rugrat to her "All Stars" soccer game......and Hunk and our wrestling rugrat are already gone to a wrestling tournament for the day...... Hopefully soccer will be over soon enough for me to have time to drive to the tournament and catch a match.......

Ciao Bellas~

9 comments:

  1. What fun to be a part of your day! You have an amazing life ... children still at home, deer in the yard with a view that takes my breath away and a fun, fun family life. You look gorgeous! Can't get better 'n that!

    BTW! I have the same Ho Ho Ho blocks in my kitchen!!

    Great weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I see some AWESOME blackmail opportunities coming up in your future. I laughed so hard a larms - oh that was a good one. Your family is beautimous! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks CottageGirl! How funny you have the same blocks. I got those last year. I love them! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    LBD.... total blackmail opportunities for sure. I don't like to share larm photos with anyone..but I had to suck it up.....;)

    Have a great day gals! I just got back from soccer. I'll be posting a couple photos of the muddy rugrat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those larms because I love you! You are the funniest, sweetest friend!
    Keep up the groovin'!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! I am getting HUNK his own camera for Christmas so he can get revenge lol! girls are adorable as usual LOVED the green/red pancakes too!! my guys would be getting "shots" of those deer too! prob not suitable for posting though haha and you do NOT have LARMS!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos of the girls dancing. They are priceless!

    Signed,
    Your sista who has larms too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day! The rugrats are adorable! I love seeing them as they cook and dance and paint etc. I really would have loved to see you do the "Drop It" though! lol Thanks for sharing your day friend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your family are GORGEOUS!!! It's such a fun, warm loving home that I hope I am replicating for my little buggers!!!

    ReplyDelete