Sunday, February 14, 2010

MOVIE MAKING AT OUR HOME.

Looks like trouble........

Our Rugrat son and a few of his friends are making a movie for Spanish class. What a crack up it was to watch them. FREEZING cold and they are reenacting parts from the movie "Cast Away" but in Spanish.


I made the lovely beard for them with hopes that from AFAR it would look ok...... a bit curly but all I could find was DOLL HAIR.....





As you can see "WILSON" is on the front of the canoe. (I found that ball with the blood hand print ......made into Wilson's Face........on it at Sports Authority)




Here he comes..... I have a few more shots I will load of Wilson falling into the lake.......


Yes, there was screaming of "Wilson.......Wilson...........oh no Wilson...." in a tearful .....spanish accent voice. YES, WILSON WAS RETRIEVED.



I just love watching my Rugrats and their friends. Hunk and I have always liked to make our place welcoming for our Rugrats friends. It's a great way to really get to know their friends. That's one of the reasons why we allow our son to have a "pow wow" camp out's in our meadow every month and a big Super Bowl party with all of his wrestler friends (and their families were invited as well)......which Hunk and I had so much fun at......

In the blink of an eye this time will be gone. I want to make many happy memories for my Rugrats. I love them so much sometimes that it hurts.


Although, when they try to slack off on homework and my head spins around a few times, my eyes pop out and I look like a (scary) cartoon character. ....including the smoke coming out of my ears....I'm not sure how happy those memories are......


That will probably give them something to go talk to Dr. Phil or Oprah about..... My real goal was to not have them on Jerry Springer.....


Let's hope I succeed.....


LOVE MY RUGRATS AND THEIR RUGRAT FRIENDS.......My only wish is that they didn't grow up so quickly.......


Ciao Bellas~

6 comments:

  1. Your kids are so lucky to have you and Hunk!! You are right, time flies too fast and those wonderful days are fleeting.
    Enjoy your wonderful family on this Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! We totally have that volleyball, I bought it for my oldest, the first year she played. I thought it was neat, and she thought it was gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I see from your comment on my blog that you discovered that you won my giveaway! Wanted to let you know that I emailed you yesterday at the aol address listed here on your website (to get your mailing address) but haven't heard back from you yet. Wondering if the email didn't go through. Let's try another address of mine. Email me at ckbarker at gmail dot com with your mailing address, and I'll get the gift card in the mail to you right away. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are so right - time does fly with kids. I just had Alpha Son a few days ago and now he's 27 - HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? He is always chatting about memories and things from childhood so no, Rugrat won't be on Jerry Springer (maybe he'll be off air by then)! This was a neat posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WIIIIIIIIIILSOOOOOOOOONNNNN! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete