Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun around the house.

We worked outside all last weekend clearing brush on the back side of our home, down by the lake. It looks so much better. Afterwards we had a campfire and roasted marshmellows. Made Smores. It was great fun! I took some photos and this is actually the 3rd time I've tried uploading them and it finally worked! Yeah! Something has been wrong with my site and I've not been able to make posts. It looks like (hopefully) the problem is fixed. =)


This is the lake we live on and there is a bald Eagle that keeps flying up and down our lake trying to get the ducks. I got a photo of it swooping down for the kill. I was so upset. I haven't seen him the last couple days so I hope he has moved on.

This is my daughters kitty cat. She was going on an adventure on the property. She is so tiny still. All her brothers and sisters are so much bigger than her. She is adorable!

Our babies! Nestlie and Buck. Nestlie is the Chocolate lab and she is getting so old. It's hard for her to get around much.....but she still tries. Buck was getting up. He was laying by Nestlie but when I called his name so he would look at me for the photo he jumped up to come to me.



We were clearing shrub and looked up and all these deer were gathered across the lake. They came down for a drink of water. Often they swim across the lake. They are so adorable. I love watching all the animals.





No comments:

Post a Comment