Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LOVING LIFE AND SMILES

I'm having one of those days!

You know the ones I'm talking about? The days where you have a huge smile on your face and you really don't know exactly why. I LOVE these days! I also love that they seem to happen so often.

I'm just in one of those moods AGAIN. One of the crazy goofball, lovin' my life moods!

I had a few days that tried to suck the life outta me...... But I crushed it! I'm back and smiling!

Office is going great! Better than I could have imagined it would. I'm enjoying being caught up on everything. Feeling like my "get organized" mission is really on it's way!

My weight loss/healthy eating mission is also going great. I am feeling good, have lots of energy and just feel happy! Who woulda thunk it? Eating good stuff makes ya feel good!

Of course it's a process, I wish I could snap my fingers and be back to my former thin self.......sniff.....sniff....... BUT it will get there. I will get there. I have no doubt. This girl is on a mission! Like a Double Agent type of mission. A mission that you can't fail at.

Secret agent man.......Secret agent man... (hear the tone/music with me)

Oh and Maui is officially 89 days away! Woot! Woot! I'm soooooooo excited about this! Tiny bit concerned about the office stuff, but I'll make it work. Between Hunk and myself we will make it work.

Time in Maui with my sister and my nephew who I don't get to see near enough.......who could stop smiling? I think I have figured out my mood! On top of my work life, eating healthy, becoming organized AND going to Maui in 89 days with some of my favorite people!

Why not smile?

Funny thing is, you can look at all the negatives in your life.....Let me tell you, they are there and I could concentrate on them........but I refuse to!

OR you can look at all the positives in your life......Trust me when you LOOK, you have more positives than you realized.......and SMILE!

Choose to smile with me today! Choose to look at all the positives in your life! And even if just for today.......ignore the negatives.

Don't worry...........be happy..........song keeps running through my head now...

Why is it always songs with me? I just love music!

I may or may not have had too much coffee this morning.....but I'm on top of the world!....... Ok, now movie lines are going through my head.

Why is it always movie lines with me? OH YA..... I just love movies!

I also love my friends and family! So thanks for reading and being happy for my happiness.......friends and family!

Much love and smiles to you all!

Ciao Bellas~

9 comments:

  1. That is SUCH an amazing feeling to wake up with! Keep enjoying the day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! It is an amazing feeling to wake up with! Thank you and I hope you are enjoying your day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph, I think you need to show a LITTLE more excitement!! lol keep it up, its inspiring the rest of us, I spent most of yesterday getting caught up with office work, went to bank/postoffice today, great feeling to be caught up, even if it's for a short time, then this afternoon, went out and did some puddering in the yard, the sun is so energizing!!!!! and so are YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your good moods are contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best days ever!! I'm catching it - so thanks for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you on your accomplishments and love you very much!

    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the success you're having with eating healthy/weight loss! Exciting stuff! And you are so right about looking at the positives. It makes a world of difference. Blessings to you and continued smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your happiness makes me happy! It's contageous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checking in with you. Wondering if you ran off to Hawaii early.......or worn out from giving us so much encouragement........

    Gave you an award on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete