Friday, April 2, 2010

I'M THE BIGGEST LOSER THIS WEEK!

Let me start out by saying WOOT! WOOT! ALL ABOARD!

It's been so great being in contact with all of you who are on this train to a healthy organized life with me! We have been able to encourage each other and comfort each other when we slip up and then dust ourselves off and get right back on the train.

As many of you know I'm doing the Biggest Loser Challenge with my family and family in law.....well .... my brother in law's family but like you know I consider my brother in law more like the brother I never had. I always call him "MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER". I love him and he picks on me.......that's how we roll. Isn't that how all brothers and sisters are to each other? So his family, is my family by default. Not sure they are aware of this......but yep, that's how it is....... You take one sister you get them both!

This week I am happy to report that I lost 3.2 pounds. Please note that is not thirty two pounds, there is a POINT in between the three and the two. DANGIT! A point that made the difference of me being the biggest loser and me not being the biggest loser of the week.

In some areas if I were titled the biggest loser I don't think I'd be so happy about it. But in the area of weight loss I'm walking on sunshine!

To be honest what has been the biggest blessing isn't the fact that I'm starting to fit into smaller jeans (though I'm not going to lie, this makes me smile big time!) it's how great I'm feeling.

Any of you who have been following my blog know that this last week I returned to being in our office full time instead of doing most of my work from home. This has been a major adjustment for sure BUT before I started eating healthy and trying to get organized I think it would have taken me to my knees.

Sure, I'm tired when I get home, but I feel great! I'm feeling like I'm actually starting to be "on top of everything". Not like, on top of any tables dancing "on top of everything"........though I may or may not have done this in the past.... But on top of areas of my life. Felt the need to clarify for all of you smarty pants (SISTER) who would email me asking what all I'm ON TOP OF.... Ok, I'm letting this one go. I've dug the hole and if someone brings a hose, I'm going to drown. WAIT, I'll swim my way to the top. See.... I'm so on top of it now that I found my way out of a deep hole.
Ok, sorry, way silly mood today.

If you saw my laundry pile you would know that this getting organized is a work in progress but it's getting there... In fact.......what's that noise I hear??? Do you hear it? Yep, Bingo! Yahtzee! We have a winner...... It's my dryer! Laundry pile about to be annihilated!

I really think that eating healthy has given me so much more energy and made me feel so much better. As I mentioned in past posts I feel better emotionally as well as physically. That's what's making the getting organized mission that much easier to accomplish. I mean OBVIOUSLY I haven't lost enough weight yet for that to be the reason I have more energy. It's plain and simple..... I'm not putting so much crud into my body so I'm not feeling sooooooooo like crud!

I hope you all will feel inspired to join us! Together we can do anything!

Take charge of your own life. Make that change.

You know why you should? Because YOU ARE WORTH IT! I only know many of you via my blog and I love you more than cheese. (for those of you who don't know me.......this is HUGE LOVE)..... If I feel that way about you...... just think about how many others feel that way about you too.

Your children, your significant other, your parents, your BFF's........ They all want us to be happy and healthy!

It's time to get a little selfish and spend some time taking care of ourselves. Don't listen to that voice in your head saying you will fail, or you can't do it. YOU CAN DO IT! I CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT! Let's kick some booty together!

Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance!
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,Shake your booty!
Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,Shake your booty!
Shake your booty.
You can, you can do it very well.
You're the best in the world, I can tell.
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,Shake your booty!
Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,Shake your booty!
Shake your booty.
Shake shake, shake shake!
Shake shake, shake shake!
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,Shake your booty!
Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,Shake your booty!
Shake your booty.

All ABOARD!!! WOOT! WOOT!

Ciao Bellas~

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! I exercised 3 x's this week for the first time in forever. No pounds yet. Hopefully will start to see some changes. Just have to make it through Easter without bombing.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your energy, and you are so silly I just laugh trying to read this!
    And it is amazing that once you stop putting crud in, you stop feeling like crud........
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was shakin by booty just reading it!! the train is still on the track to MAUI cous!! and YOU are now the conductor, in complete control!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post needed to read this! Love the inspiration!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete