Sunday, November 30, 2008

CHRISTmas time!

Can you believe it is already almost Christmas? This year has gone by sooooo quickly. We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my sister's in laws home. It was decorated for Christmas already! She said nobody ever sees her Christmas decorations so she did it early so we could all see. It was beautiful. It was nice of them to have us all over. I had a lot of fun visiting.

I came home and was (am) sick now though. My throat hurts and a headcold. But I took down all my harvest decorations yesterday (with the help of a couple of my children) and put a few things up for Christmas. I plan to decorate more for Christmas today (after church). I'll take some pictures to post.

My hubby is up splitting logs for our fire as it is starting to get cold here. (Although I spoke with my sister today and it is snowing there!) Just some rain here so far. The sun is actually back out now.

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I'll be posting photo's later.

Make sure to have your kids write their letters to Santa and mail them to "The North Pole".

Talk to you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment