Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful For

I am following suit and listing things (In honor of Thanksgiving) that I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful to be alive this long after being diagnosed with such a rare and aggressive Cancer.

2. I am thankful for my children. Each of them. They are all four a blessing to me in so many ways. I can't imagine my life without them in it.

3. I am thankful my sons surgery went good today.

4. I am thankful that I have a husband who loves me and who is always there for me even when he doesn't agree with me. =)

5. I am thankful for a sister who is also a best friend.

6. I am thankful for parents who are able and willing to help me out with my children and other ways.

7. I am thankful for friends who are so close they are like extended family.

8. I am thankful to Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins and for my church family who is always there for me and willing to help anyway they can when a problem comes along. At the very least they are there to encourage me.

9. I am thankful to live in a country where you have the ability to pursue dreams.

10. I am thankful to have wonderful neighbors on the lake and in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment