Friday, April 22, 2011

FEELING BLESSED

Thought I'd share this beautiful photo my neighbors friend took.  It's the lake we live on at Sunset.  Made me realize how many nights I don't sit and enjoy this view!

Summer is quickly approaching and though it looks like it is about to rain outside right now it will be warm soon.

I bought new patio furniture from Costco and am so excited to start using it.  I made sure to stop and pick up some wine for me and some Hawaiian beer for Hunk.  I can pretend I'm sitting out on the lanai in Maui!  LOL

Still looking for ways to keep my Aloha!

Things have been busy as ever here.  This Wednesday we had an end of the year banquet here at our home for our sons wrestling team.  It was great fun!  There were between 50 and 60 people here.  His coach did a slide show of photos of the boys wrestling throughout the year.  We had that playing on a projector as he gave out the awards.  My son received the "Varsity Captain Leadership" award.  He also got a patch for having over a 3.8 gpa and being an athlete.  I was so proud of him.  Good grades and acknowledged for his leadership skills!  Don't mean to "brag" I'm just sooooooo proud of him!

I think I need to take photos of my patio furniture and share with ya!

Hope you all have a HAPPY EASTER.

Much love.......

Ciao Bellas~
Momma

5 comments:

  1. Great picture! I am so proud of my grandson for his awards. He deserves to be recognized for all his hard work with wrestling....and 3.8 GPA whahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a goregous photo!! And what a great accomplishment by your son, Bravo! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! It is perfectly OK to brag - those are amazing accomplishments and you have every right to be proud of him (and yourself because w/o you and hunk, son wouldn't be where he is)! Can't wait to see the furniture. It might help me decide what to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, you are supposed to brag. You're a mom, it's your job and you have every reason to be proud! We are heading towards some porch sitting time as well. Time to get it all cleaned up and ready to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an amazing view! Can I come sit on your porch for a few hours? I can just hear the sigh of contentment as I imagine it!

    ReplyDelete