Friday, January 9, 2009

i HEART YOUR BLOG




So my sister Tami awarded me with I heart your blog. Thank you Tami!! :-) I love you!!



Along with this award comes a little quiz...



1. Where is your cell phone? in my car


2. Where is your significant other? Driving our daughters to the bus stop


3. Your hair color? light brown


4. Your mother? about 10 minutes from me.


5. Your father? about 10 minutes from me


6. Your favorite thing? Family outings or Spa day!


7. Your dream last night? don't remember


8. Your dream/goal? To be debt free and to write a book


9. The room you're in? Dining Room


10. Your hobby? Going to the movies, is that a hobby?


11. Your fear? My cancer will return and I won't be here to see my grandchildren and retire with my hubby.


12. Where do you want to be in six years? happy & healthy and probably helping with my grandchild!


13. Where were you last night? My son Kevin's wrestling match. (HE WON!!!)


14. What you're not? Thin......(sorry Sister I had to steal this one too, cuz it is so true!)


15. One of your wish list items? Black enclosed toe shoes


16. Where you grew up? in the country in California


17. The last thing you did? made my girls lunches


18. What are you wearing? pajamas


19. Your TV? off


20. Your pet? 2 dogs and 4 cats


21. Your computer? ON (of couse!)


22. Your mood? Happy it's Friday but wish I didn't have to go to work!


23. Missing someone? Very much so!


24. Your car? Suburban


25. Something you're not wearing? socks


26. Favorite store? White and Black


27. Your Summer? Best part of the year to live on the lake!


28. Love someone? absolutely


29. Your favorite color? turquoise


30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning


31. Last time you cried? yesterday



So there you have it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment