Saturday, August 3, 2013

Paris and Madrid- High School trip with the French and Spanish Classes


My girls have an opportunity to go to Paris and Madrid with their High School Spanish and French classes.  It is an amazing trip with wonderful opportunities for them to learn many new things they could not experience here at home.  The downside is the cost of this trip! With the economy the way it is we aren't able to just pay and go and it is good for them to work hard towards something they want.   They are raising money by doing bake sales, car washes, selling candy, babysitting, doing chores... Anything they can think of!!  




 Me and my rugrat daughters!  They are growing up and I'm getting old! Ha Ha  I LOVE THEM!


Hard to believe she is my BABY!!
Big sister.... They are growing way too fast!

Hard to believe they are the only two left living at home.  In the blink of an eye it feels like I went from a full house with four little rugrats running around to BLAM... An adult married son and a son off at college!  Two left at home and no more babies!  Time goes by so quickly!



Ciao Bellas~
Momma



6 comments:

  1. They get prettier all the time. Just like their mama! I only had one to deal with leaving home - now I love my lifestyle AFTER I figured out how to be a not-so-involved-in-his-life mom. I happily turned it all over to his wife (smile)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! Please email me when you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cool, I'm a 15 year old from Malaysia and we rarely have trips like this. My school is going to Japan next year though but it costs a bomb and I would never want to be a burden to my parents so yeah. But it's great you guys are doing all these things!
    by the way, hope you can check my blog out at http://flickeringdreams.blogspot.com/
    thank youuuu

    ReplyDelete