Sunday, March 20, 2011

SHOULD POSTING PHOTOS MAKE YOU CRY? UGHHHHH. I'M A SAP!



A few random photos of my now TEENAGER!

Her party was a blast.  I will upload photos soon for you all to see.  There were 15 of them running around and SLEEPING ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR.  It was a crazy mess (silly string galore) but listening to them being "American Idol Judges" and contestants was a HOOT.  I need to see if I can figure out how to upload the video I took of them.  Oh my gosh!

NERDS.. ha ha

Cooking class...They were serving the parents dinner, so YUM!


She found her twin...

Goofball girls.... I'm sure if you put all of us mom's together we would probably pose something like this too.  We are all GOOFBALLS!  This is most of the best friend group.  These girls are the greatest group of kids ever.


And this is my baby girl enjoying some cake....  I wish I could have her back at this age, even just for a day!


Ready for URBAN CIRCUS play.

At home putting on a show for Hunk and I.

Eating pancakes and hot chocolate.

She looks sleepy...


Being Miss Hollywood on the front deck of our beach house.

Look at the talent in the tongue.  HA HA


Being a goofball, going down our driveway.

Baking....one of her favorite things to do.


Goofing around with her brothers Wrestler teammates...another one of her favorite things to do.


She is going in for a take down.  HA

Getting out of the limo at last years dance..



With a couple of her best friends at the dance...


Another one of her friends before the dance.... They both look so pretty!


Shoving in the pizza!  That's what we are having tonight too!



Us in Maui this last summer.

When she was little with her Great Grandpa and little sister.


First day of 7th grade.

Pretending to be a model in Maui on a photo shoot with my sister, who is a professional photographer in Denver, Colorado.

These 13 years have gone past with a blink of an eye.

Great weekend..... Even if I am a bit sad seeing my little girl officially becoming a teenager. You would think I'd be used to having already gone through this with the boys. Next year my BABY will turn 13.. sniff...sniff..

Happy Birthday sweet THIRTEEN YEAR OLD Rugrat!  I LOVE YOU!

Ciao Bellas~
~Momma~

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way when I look at or post pictures of my boys. They are now 17 and 15 and I remember when they were cute little chunks. You have beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your babies are beautiful. And I happen to know your 13 year old is a sweetie pie with an amazing heart and personality. Good thing since girlfriends could dislike her for being so beautiful outside - but she's also beautiful inside, too! Will have email off to you in a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOohh, this is so sweet. They grow up soooo fast. A blink of an eye. I would cry posting these, too. :)

    ReplyDelete