Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm alive!! We have sooo much to catch up on!!

Hey y'all!  I'm alive!  I've missed my blog so much but have been MIA because of such a busy life!  From running my (growing way too fast) Rugrat daughters, to visiting my College goin' Rugrat son, to helping my oldest MARRIED Rugrat son fix up his house, to spending two weeks in the hospital with Acute Pancreatitis.... A shut down pancreas and liver... As you can see I've made it! =)  Different eating life style but I'm here.


I hope you all enjoy the Super Bowl.  Being from California we are rooting for the 49rs!!

Just wanted to shoot out a quick post to let you know I'm back online!


There is soooooooo much to catch up on!!!  Be back soon!

Ciao Bellas~
Momma

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing well now and staying busy. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back dalink! Missed you so much on here!

    ReplyDelete