Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's been a long time

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long. Soooooooo much has been going on around here. We had family in from out of state who stayed with us for one week. They came in for a funeral. I had to let my office girl go and now I'll be in the office everyday (until the kids get out of school, I'll be able to pick them up) and work from home after that. And my son had hernia surgery today. He is home sleeping now and I'm trying to play catch up on laundry etc.

I'll be posting an update on my budget and kid tips as soon as soon as I catch my breath. Was great at the hospital they gave Kevin a board game. I said PERFECT for our family game night. Just love that hospital. Sadly I know it well from the past. But thankful he is doing good today.

I'll write more soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the surgery went well. Sorry I couldn't talk to Kevin last night. I hope he is all done with the naseau. Poor baby! Sending you lots of hugs and kisses from Colorado!

    ReplyDelete